Thursday, September 29, 2011

Decorating my daughter's room..

It has been almost 4 months since we transferred our first little occupant to her own room which I promised to decorate. Actually, we are only adding some deco to her room but my little princess is more than satisfied..This is how her room looks like now..
On the wall sticker personally  selected by my princess
A blue mushroom lamp to accompany my princess who very much terrified of the dark

A blue study table, purchased from IKEA, so that my princess can do her homework comfortably

Can you see the wall deco beside the study table? My princess insisted that we put it there..

A closer look at my princess wall deco

My princess bed with maroon cat character selected by my princess with the influence of her pink& maroon-lover mother


Stick-on the wall giraffe-height measuring sticker for us to keep record of my kids growth progress


Satisfied looking "occupant" who is still occupying our room during daytime

When will this other "occupant" leave our room? Only time will tell..
Actually, we started off with a fancy design border to decorate our princess room,but it did not stick on very long. Thus, we removed it already..Looking forward to add other deco inside her room..If you have any idea to share with me, I would love to hear it..

                         "Happy decorating everyone!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment