Saturday, October 1, 2011

Review of Austin Steak House, Bangi..

Heyo there!! Howz ur weekend going on? I had a fabulous Saturday, starting off by paying my mum a visit and to top it off, last night, we went to Austin Steak House, Bangi..This steak house was located next to Section 7, Bangi at Taman Impian, Kajang..well, I guess it's between the border between Bangi and Kajang..Check out these pics:

The ambience inside..the wall is decorated with fancy bottles and cowboy hats
Some of the dish on the menu..



My princess with her chicken nuggets..

A tall glass of starfruit juice for only  RM 3.00

My black pepper lamb leg..

Mixed steak (a mix of chicken and beef steak) for Mr Warhammer..

Bye-bye everyone..till we meet again!!
This place was almost packed by 9.30pm. It has a traditional look of a typical cowboy cafe with wooden floor and swinging little doors at the entrance. As for the taste, if you ask me, the taste was comparable to other local steak house such as "Chop and Steak" in Kampung Baru & Selayang as well as "Cowboy Station" in Batu Caves. How I wished the portion was bigger! The baked beans and coleslaw were the most, two tablespoon full and the fries was too little which were insufficient for my big tummy..hehehehe..but all this will not deter me to try this place again..So all in all, I will give this place 2 star after consideration..

No comments:

Post a Comment